Can anything stop Delta & NorthWest now

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Just cause Southwest still provides a superior product at a cost effective price it doesn't give you guys a right to rag on them.
While other carriers are cutting "perks" Southwest still keeps them.

For example, no bag fees, and just last week they introduced a new line of inflight snacks, which includes 40/20 oz. Bottles of Red Dog Beer, Pork Rinds, Beek Jerky, and Complimentary Mini-Cans of Natti-Ice.

See! See!! :-)
Quote: Heyas Ferd,

Meh...that's nothing. Back in the day, Old School NWA would have flown 747s into DAL 24/7.

Nu
Works for me!! As a DFW commuter I could easily have Joemomma come get me at DAL. Where would we have to stop for the Wright Ammendment? Tulsa, OKC?

Ferd
Quote: See! See!! :-)
Methinks Deadheads post was a bit sarcastic. Speaking of Deadhead... Dude, your new avitar is... in a word... ewwwww
Quote: Works for me!! As a DFW commuter I could easily have Joemomma come get me at DAL. Where would we have to stop for the Wright Ammendment? Tulsa, OKC?

Ferd
Heyas Ferd,

They'd probably figure out a way to just do a touch n'go somewhere along the line and call it good.

I just remember what they did to Reno. Ouchie. No one wanted to mess with NWA 'cause they knew that they'd get all "crazy eyes" and start flyin' whales into their backyard.

I say take 20 or so -9s and start flying them out of DAL into ancient SWA strongholds like AUS, San Antonio, HOU and other hot spots.

Sure AA tried it, but now you have free -9s running with cheap gas. Most have airstairs so all you need is a hardstand. Pull a JB and load from the front while folks get off in the back. I'd be fun to watch.

Nu
Take those 9s and fly them from AUS and SAT to JFK! Make my commute easier.
No one can get into Dallas Luv field as Swa has all the gates locked up. American and Continental have a few but the rest belong to Swa thus preventing anyone from coming in there and fully compete with them.

Swa in '98 wouldn't let us Nwa guys jumpseat when we were on strike and for many other reasons I'm not a big fan of them. So, I do hope Dal will go toe to toe with them, at least in Msp.
Quote: No one can get into Dallas Luv field as Swa has all the gates locked up. American and Continental have a few but the rest belong to Swa thus preventing anyone from coming in there and fully compete with them.

Swa in '98 wouldn't let us Nwa guys jumpseat when we were on strike and for many other reasons I'm not a big fan of them. So, I do hope Dal will go toe to toe with them, at least in Msp.

Looks like that is the plan. Our Feb Bid package has mainline service replacing some RJ service into Midway.
Quote: Methinks Deadheads post was a bit sarcastic. Speaking of Deadhead... Dude, your new avitar is... in a word... ewwwww
Meknows me knowed that :-)
Quote: No one can get into Dallas Luv field as Swa has all the gates locked up. American and Continental have a few but the rest belong to Swa thus preventing anyone from coming in there and fully compete with them.
What about the old Legend terminal and gates? They are on the east side of the field, across the runway from the main terminal.
Quote: Methinks Deadheads post was a bit sarcastic. Speaking of Deadhead... Dude, your new avitar is... in a word... ewwwww
tsquare is right there Deadhead. Looks like something I've heard about in Delta's *** Pride Parade in Atlanta.

Carl
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to