Pinnacle Annoucement Soon

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Quote: My own personal theory is that Pinnacle is next in the musical chairs; 50 seat pull down edition. ASA (ATRs, 50s), Chautauqua (135s), Comair (50s, 900s and I think some 70s) and Freedom (900s and hopefully everything else) have all lost physical seats. Mesaba seemed to be gaining all sorts of stuff but that's been reassigned. That leaves Pinnacle to take a little dose of 50 seat reductions. I believed ASA was going to be the next hard core whipping boy (ala Comair) but the 900s changed that. Who knows, like I said, just my theory.
Freedom (900s and hopefully everything else)
I dont know Mods...sound like flame.....take this off!
Well, my source helped me save 15% by switching to Geico. He told me nothing about Pinnacle though.
Quote: Well, my source helped me save 15% by switching to Geico. He told me nothing about Pinnacle though.
If your source was really worth a damn, he would have given you the ultra secret recipe for "Billy Burgers".

The announcement is probably colgan getting 15 mor q400's.
Quote: If your source was really worth a damn, he would have given you the ultra secret recipe for "Billy Burgers".

Man I must be in the know then - the secret recipie includes mighty puddy and OxiClean..... What will you think of next Billy Mayes?

Off topic -
MOD INPUT: This thread has already run out of whatever usefulness it might have had.
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to