Biz Jet PIC type rating

Subscribe
Hey guys,

Anyone know a training company that offers relatively cheap biz jet type ratings? (CE525 or Lear)

In my brief search, I found Flight Crew Systems to be the cheapest at $9k. I realize that these type rating are going to be expensive; consider a 737 (glass) type runs around $7k.

Thanks.
Quote: Hey guys,

Anyone know a training company that offers relatively cheap biz jet type ratings? (CE525 or Lear)

In my brief search, I found Flight Crew Systems to be the cheapest at $9k. I realize that these type rating are going to be expensive; consider a 737 (glass) type runs around $7k.

Thanks.
Flight Crew Systems should be the cheapest, don't know if you can do better than that.

Its all out of wack, how is it possible that a 737 (glass) type rating runs around $7K, and a G550 $40-50K??
Quote: Flight Crew Systems should be the cheapest, don't know if you can do better than that.

Its all out of wack, how is it possible that a 737 (glass) type rating runs around $7K, and a G550 $40-50K??
Because everyone and their mother has access to a B737 device and the time being used on it is time that would otherwise go unsold, therefore being cheaper. I guarantee that G550 simulator is busting at the seams with people that need to use it.
Check out Jet Aeronautical, LLC. We can do CE 500 Type Ratings & King Air Training. The CE 500 Type Rating is $8.5k.