Countdown to the Mesa vs. Delta hearing on 01/30/2009

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: Infact there's every bit of proof that it was made by a Comair pilot, but the average regional pilot is far too stupid to figure that out.
Give it a rest dude. Who cares about the video. Go fly your Mesa airplane for your subpar contract.
Quote: Give it a rest dude. Who cares about the video. Go fly your Mesa airplane for your subpar contract.
God forbid the truth is upheld! It's way more fun when we abandon the facts isn't it! Clown.
Quote: The UAL RFP is already out, and several companies have responded.
For what? This would be good news if it really was true.
Quote: For what? This would be good news if it really was true.
Since it included turboprop flying out of DEN (among other things), the obvious assumption is that it is for the ex-mesa flying. It appears to be a precautionary thing, in case mag shuts down. I don't think UAL has immediate plans to fire mesa.
YouTube - Life at CVG

This one's pretty lame too. It's a bunch of pics with few hand held videos of whoever made the video following Delta pilots around terminals and filming them secretly.
Quote: That just goes to show you the professionalism at that airline. I'm not even going to dignify that with an insult. It speaks for itself.
look at his other video Think hes a Comair guy trying to start ****
insert foot into your mouth
Quote: Give it a rest dude. Who cares about the video. Go fly your Mesa airplane for your subpar contract.
Wah did somebody hijack your precious thread.
Quote: Go fly your Mesa airplane for your subpar contract.
Maturity - in inability to let anyone get the last word. Did you get furloughed? Hope so.
Quote: Maturity - in inability to let anyone get the last word. Did you get furloughed? Hope so.
Haha... Your day's coming too. T- 2 days and a wake up. Hope your getting as much time as you can now....
Quote: Maturity - in inability to let anyone get the last word. Did you get furloughed? Hope so.

This seems like the last word to me,..it seems the higher road would be to just let him blab away immaturely and not give it your time or recognition.

Not to wish a furlough on someone...
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to