FedEx contact 4 flowers shipped from Hawaii?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Who is the lady/gentleman that we can contact and have the Hawaiian flowers sent overnight? Name and number of store?
Quote: Who is the lady/gentleman that we can contact and have the Hawaiian flowers sent overnight? Name and number of store?

HILO Flowers

808-935-8275

Tell 'em your with Fedex and your good to go.
I have purchased from them 3 or 4 times...very nice flowers.
Thanks guys.
Quote: HILO Flowers

808-935-8275

Tell 'em your with Fedex and your good to go.
What type of special deal does "being with FEDEX" get us?
Quote: What type of special deal does "being with FEDEX" get us?
Last time I did it, Dec07, was operating HNL-ITO-LAX, it cost either $20 or $25, ramp agent brought them out to us, and we gave her the cash. Lots of exotic looking flowers, got them for my wife's birthday, and they lasted well over 2 weeks once they were put in vases at home. If you've got a Fedex account #, you can also just give that to them to cut down on shipping costs.
I also agree. I used them a couple of times last year, shipped stateside with my account. They last for a long time, and we actually got three vases full with one order.
Is it too late for this??

I'm the definition of procrastination.........
Nope, not too late, the phone number is correct, was in Hilo a couple weeks ago, they now cost $35 dollars in cash, and just over $40 if you use your credit card...got my wife the tropical mix, and they still look pretty good.
Quote: Is it too late for this??

I'm the definition of procrastination.........
Quote: Nope, not too late, the phone number is correct, was in Hilo a couple weeks ago, they now cost $35 dollars in cash, and just over $40 if you use your credit card...got my wife the tropical mix, and they still look pretty good.
I'm thinking he mighta meant too late for delivery by Valentine's Day this year which is Sunday?

You could still probably get them with Saturday delivery and 1st overnight - but it's gonna cost you a lot more than the $40 in that case.

Was Valentine's Day what you meant?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to