AAG dropping QX?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I heard a rumor that Alaska Air Group might drop Horizon. Just wondering if anyone in the know has caught wind of the same thing.
They would have to sell them first
I don't think Alaska would do that but, considering what Delta is doing to Comair (which they own), it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities.

Airline management all came from the short bus.

I hope it's just a baseless rumor. Horizon guys are a class act.
off subject but is anyone else having a hard time getting on to the teamsters website. I haven't been able to log on for 3 days and I want to make one of the contrct road shows but I dont know the schedule. Thanks and feel free to PM if needed.
Quote: I heard a rumor that Alaska Air Group might drop Horizon. Just wondering if anyone in the know has caught wind of the same thing.
Source? That rumor has been circulating for years....
Quote: Source? That rumor has been circulating for years....
Correct. Been around for a long time. Big rumors of it right after AA wrote off Eagle as their own company.

Don't think it will ever happen.
Rumors, Rumors, Rumors....Rumors are just that
hey looks like a great opportunity for Republic to through some nice new E190's into service!
Never, QX kept AAG in the Black during the last down turn.
Quote: I don't think Alaska would do that but, considering what Delta is doing to Comair (which they own), it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities.

Airline management all came from the short bus.

I hope it's just a baseless rumor. Horizon guys are a class act.
QX is a stand alone airline. But since they're owned by AAG they also will do connection agreements with Alaska
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to