Best SWA Interview Prep

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Who does the best SWA interview prep ?
SWA Interview Prep
Judy Tarver at http://www.pilotcounseling.com/
Quote: Who does the best SWA interview prep ?
USAF/USN/USMC/COEX
Thanks for the link LSmall.

skybolt, if you have something to say come out and say it, don't be a wus
Skybolt, I like your disclaimer.
Quote: Judy Tarver at http://www.pilotcounseling.com/
Wasn't Judy in the American Airlines hiring dept in the early '90's?
Quote: Wasn't Judy in the American Airlines hiring dept in the early '90's?
Yes, that sounds familar. It's hard to tell anything about their qualifications from the web site - most consultants publish something about their qualifications.

They don't have offices and don't offer any info about their qualifications, it almost seems like a sideline business/hobby. Not really the profile I'd trust to offer guidance for a major career decision. I'd ask LOTS of questions before I spent any money with a business that's this vauge.
Quote: despite the similar names, I am in no way associated with SkyHigh
LOL, me either Skybolt. I'm just a girl who likes the sky.
SWACapt,

Judy worked for AA for approximately 17 years and was involved with interviewing more than 30,000 pilots over those years. She has extensive experience at polishing interview skills...she doesn't teach "answers"....she does many things in the aviation career field other than interview prep & keeps a very close ear to the ground among many people/HR departments at LCC & legacy carriers. She has a great reputation & has helped many folks. There are others who do this also but for those who wish to know more about her, call her & she'll be happy to chat with you about her skill sets & experience. She is highly recommended by the folks at Higher Power Aviation also. Hope that helps.....
Quote: She is highly recommended by the folks at Higher Power Aviation also. Hope that helps.....
You shoud write Judy's web site bio! (really, they should have something). Mark Stern at HPA is one of the most ethical guys I've ever spoken with in any facet of aviation - if he offers his recomendation - that's good enough for me!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to