FDX Poll Chairman

Subscribe
View Poll Results: Who would You Vote for MEC Chairman?
A. Scott S
94.67%
B. Derek M
5.33%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Who would You Like for MEC Chairman?
Interesting Thread......
Is this a joke?
I think this is very serious.
Quote: I think this is very serious.
I myself would like to see a whole new crew. The present gang is getting a little stale; no disrespect meant.
Quote: I myself would like to see a whole new crew. The present gang is getting a little stale; no disrespect meant.

I'm all for getting rid of the current administration, they've made some bad decisions in my opinion (AGE 65, FDA/LOA, 4.a.2.b response). I've attended numerous union meetings and have been impressed with SS. Can't think of a better candidate at this point, can you? Maybe you?
I don't know Scott or Derek. How am I supposed to tell my Block rep how I feel about guys in the running when I don't know anyone in the running. I've wanted to say, "I just want change" but then look what happened when people had that attitude in Nov '08.

Whoever wants to be in leadership should make a pitch to the membership, not just the MEC. I haven't seen much of anything - one email from one guy.
I wasn't being apathetic by not calling my block rep with my choices for MEC. I was waiting for the candidates to come out with their info, and what their ideas are.

But this one is a no brainer.... SS for sure.
Nice poll
If you are reading this poll or posting on it, then you are wasting your time unless, you then (or have already) voiced your choice to your Block rep at the least, and the block reps of your council.....and maybe others.

Don't wait for someone to publish info....get it for yourself.......call them, or call someone who knows them/flew with them. I flew with Scott and he is deliberate, smart, and I believe would serve the crew force well.
Quote: I'm all for getting rid of the current administration, they've made some bad decisions in my opinion (AGE 65, FDA/LOA, 4.a.2.b response). I've attended numerous union meetings and have been impressed with SS. Can't think of a better candidate at this point, can you? Maybe you?
I would like to see EI, the ex SFS rep. Not sure if he is interested. As far as myself; ya got to be joking! I am anti-politically correct.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to