Hypoglycemia?

Subscribe
I got a buddy flying Part 135. He's an ATP, typed in a King Air 350, doing charter work. Anyway, he went to the doctor, and got a possible diagnosis of hypoglycemia, and symptoms of pre-diabetes, pending blood test results. He didn't bring it up with his AME, and is trying to find info on whether this would be a disqualifier for a class 1 medical. Anyone have any ideas? I told him to not bring it up with his AME, until he has more info., or a definite diagnosis.
You can read more about it here:

Virtual Flight Surgeons Inc. -- Your One Source for FAA Medical Certification Waiver Assistance!

Get the diagnosis and seek outside professional medical advice on how to proceed, either from your Union's aeromedical committee or another agency. Flying with a known grounding condition only spells trouble.
He needs to stop flying immediately. Then he should get some expert advice BEFORE he talks to an AME (see previous post).

Some guy recently went to jail for flying under these conditions.

My dad was diagnosed as hypoglycemic, and he turned it around by losing significant weight, diet, and exercise. He has no blood sugar problems today, and enjoys a normal lifestyle (including wine), he just goes easy on the carbs.