FDX vacation swap question

Subscribe
Aloha, can someone give me some info about how to swap vacation days with another pilot. I know you have to be outside 30 days prior to the affected bid month. Assuming I find someone to swap with how do I actually make the swap happen? Couldn't find any link in vips...
gracias
Quote: Aloha, can someone give me some info about how to swap vacation days with another pilot. I know you have to be outside 30 days prior to the affected bid month. Assuming I find someone to swap with how do I actually make the swap happen? Couldn't find any link in vips...
gracias
Just email the guys that have the week you want to trade into to see if they are interested in swapping with you. Then call the vacation lady.
Her name, number, and email are in the first part of every bidpack.
Pig,

I just did it this month. I'm not sure who your poc is, but the process is just like training swaps. If you don't have a taker, you email all of the people with vacation asking for someone to swap. Once you get a taker, forward the email to your seat/ac poc and it's done. I emailed everyone for the month of March, and got multiple takers.

PM me if you need more specificis.

HJ
haywood, thanks brother I appreciate the info. I emailed everyone and so far no takers. we'll see what happens.