Netjets minimums

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I'm wondering if I have a shot at Netjets? I have 2500 total, over 500 hours 135 experience and 1000 multi, primarily in a Baron. I only have 50 hours turbine in a King Air 200. Do I need more turbine time?
I have 6500 TT, over 3000heavy jet and over 4000 turbine. I haven't heard form them .
I am typed in the 747-400 and I currently work for Jetblue. I am still waiting for an interview.
got my jetblue interview tuesday ridendrive, how do you like it compared with long haul?
Not really my thing when the money figures in with the commute/crashpad in JFK. Too few days at home for me, but a lot of guys dig the passenger airline thing.
Quote: I'm wondering if I have a shot at Netjets? I have 2500 total, over 500 hours 135 experience and 1000 multi, primarily in a Baron. I only have 50 hours turbine in a King Air 200. Do I need more turbine time?
You never know until you apply. If you meet the mins, send your stuff in.
I spoke with one of their recruiter-types last week and asked him the same question- he said that people can and have been hired with the minimums... whatever that is worth to you.
Thanks Jared, I spoke with a pilot that has been working there for 4 years and he said plenty of guys are being hired at minnimums, and I've yet to come across a Netjet pilot that didn't like his job! I'll be sending in my resume soon!
Got an interview
I mailed the application package back to NJA about 3-4 weeks ago and just got the e-mail this morning offering an interview date in July. I have a little over 5000 hours (all military) with about 3400 turbine PIC. I had one internal recommendation, but it was from a brand new hire, so I don't know how much it helped.

Good luck,
Sweendawg
I know its been said quite a few times, but hours aren't nearly as important as who you know. Guys with good connections get hired with incredibly low time and lots of guys with loads of PIC jet time won't get a call with out a hook-up
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to