Part Time Work

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
So Im thinking of picking up a part-time job on some of my days off. Any suggestions? It needs to be flexable for obvious reasons.
Quote: So Im thinking of picking up a part-time job on some of my days off. Any suggestions? It needs to be flexable for obvious reasons.
Wal-Mart. They're really flexible.
Just be careful with how much you fly on the side if that the type of work you plan on doing. The Company and the FAA will have an issue if you run into a egulatory problem limiting your ability to fly a trip or worse if you over fly any of the limits.

The feds just published some info on this
http://www.faa.gov/other_visit/aviat.../info08015.pdf

Good Luck
-Substitute teacher
-Bartender
-Server
-Ramp Agent
Well Im looking for more of a "non-flying" parttime job.
Well hell...you know what I say? They're gonna try and bust you anyway
Quote: So Im thinking of picking up a part-time job on some of my days off. Any suggestions? It needs to be flexable for obvious reasons.
If you want to do something that doesn't undermine your qualifications, like Wal-Mart, try teaching. I'll be doing so at a university in the Fall if all things go well. Two classes a week. Will be fun and help pay the bills.
I became a part-time cop. I come and go as I please. I will be sitting reserve and I will get a call out. I just drive the squad to the station, hop into my truck, and off to the airport I go.I do make a quick pit stop at home to change.

-Farva
This might sound funny. I knwo one pilot who was on reserve and worked at one of the airport subways. He let management know his sitiuation and when he got called to a flight he left, changed into his uniform and went to the aircraft in the other terminal.
Part time cop or part time teacher might be ideal as well. Just dont get shot when you supposed to be at home reserve. LOL. I have heard it to be a good part time gig however. Keep looking at your options.
There's a World Airways guy that does Elvis Impersonations.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to