Cape Air

Subscribe
29  79  119  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  139  179  229 
Page 129 of 256
Go to
You will end up wherever your seniority puts you in the bid sequence. They would love to have you. Your time means nothing to them other than they see the 1500. You would be sent to the ATP CTP then get trained as a captain.
Quote: Negative... I don't fly for Cape Air. I just happened to see them listed in CASS.

I do believe they have some sort of flow agreement with JetBlue, but I'm honestly unclear of how that works. I'm sure someone knowledgeable will come along who can be of help.
Flow requires that you paid for a an aviation degree at and AABI school so that's a bummer. Schedules vary per base. Commuting isn't really that great of an idea since you have to get to your base and it's typically at the outstation. It adds an extra leg that is on company metal with only 9 seats to get you to work it gets risky. Or maybe I'm making that up.
People can PM with questions. But I'll answer some stuff here.

The flow through is called the gateway program. And yes, you need to have gone through an AABI school with a certain GPA, good standing in the company and such. I'm not in it because I don't have an AABI degree.

For the person asking about Billings, I'd say there's a good chance you'd get it. Most people don't like going out there since they live east.

Commuting is possible, but with any airline it is a pain. Personally I've never had a problem or missed work because I couldn't get back. Give yourself options I currently commute and it works.

FO schedules are 4 on 3 off, or 5 on 2 off. It alternates every 2 weeks or so. If you feel tired on that 5/2, you can ask for days off. I did and always got it unless you're required for a dead autopilot or a high mins captain.

To the person with 1500+ hours, PM me. The company wants you. I had a friend who didn't have the written and the company wanted him too. I don't know what their plan is with that situation but they have one apparently.

Hopefully I answered a fair amount of the questions asked. Internet is being funny here so I'm just typing this all in one post to avoid having to reload pages.
I am very curious about what the plan would be for the ATP CTP. Pm sent.
I guess it's aerosim.
Rumor has it Cape Air is falling apart.......
Wow ...so that's how you start a rumor....lol
Quote: Wow ...so that's how you start a rumor....lol
Absolutely hilarious!!!
Quote: Rumor has it Cape Air is falling apart.......
Oh my God! What's next?
Hows the hiring for the seaplane gig going....?
29  79  119  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  139  179  229 
Page 129 of 256
Go to