Pilot job fair @ DFW-- May 30th

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
FltOps.com is hosting another airline pilot job fair at DFW airport on May 30st. Business casual attire-- so leave your ties at home!

More info: FltOps.com: Pilot Job Fairs
Quote: FltOps.com is hosting another airline pilot job fair at DFW airport on May 31st. Business casual attire-- so leave your ties at home!

More info: FltOps.com: Pilot Job Fairs
From their website:
"Come to the FltOps.com Pilot Career Conference and Job Fair.
What: FltOps.com Pilot Career Conference and Job Fair

Where: Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas - Hotel will be announced soon.

When: Saturday, May 31, 2009 - 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. "

Last I checked my 2009 Calendar, Saturday is the 30th and May 31st is a Sunday. So, FltOps, which is it? Saturday the 30th or Sunday the 31st. It sure as heck is NOT Saturday, May 31st.

Just checking the details!
Lou says thanks for noticing that!

The FltOps.com: Pilot Job Fairs site is updated to show the start date of May 30th (Saturday). No the hotel isn't official yet, but rumor is it will be the DFW Marriott South (one block south of the American Airlines schoolhouse and Ft. Worth Tracon)
You could do a whole lot with 110 dollars. Like food. If you need a job at Compass or the two foreign agencies just apply online.
I fixed the date, it's now correct-- May 30th (Saturday).
Thanks. Just dotting the I's and crossing the T's. Cheers!

Thunder1
do these things work? anyone been to one and got hired? i gotta PAY $110!? man i dont have that kinda cash lyin around! im an out of work pilot!
Spend the money on beer instead.
Unless you are 73/320 typed (or bigger) with 500 hours on type and are willing to move out of the country, do what esa17 recommended...
Quote: do these things work? anyone been to one and got hired?
In a normal economy yes. I would save the 110 and go when they have some realistic job opportunities in the future.

But that's just me afterall they advertise: CREW which has all of 12ish slots available last I checked on their web, Compass which is not hiring according to APC intel, Eagle getting ready to furlough, And World Airline Services which appears to have limited slots as well. Why would anyone go to this am I missing something?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to