'Unruly' Man Charges Delta Cockpit

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Passengers Subdue 'Unruly' Man Who Charged Cockpit - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

says in the article he "stormed the cockpit". I can only imagine he did not actually get in.....
rumor has it that the gentleman was a former Northwest cargo pilot based in Anchorage. ATC reported hearing three words over and over again on the radio in the background amongst the Delta pilots' frantic calls for an immediate descent, "Date of hire, Date of hire!!"
Quote: "Date of hire, Date of hire!!"
NICE!!!!
Quote: rumor has it that the gentleman was a former Northwest cargo pilot based in Anchorage. ATC reported hearing three words over and over again on the radio in the background amongst the Delta pilots' frantic calls for an immediate descent, "Date of hire, Date of hire!!"
That is FUNNY!
Is it the same NWA pilot who refused to leave our jumpseat on a overweight 900 and only left after the cops came? The audacity of some people!
Quote: Is it the same NWA pilot who refused to leave our jumpseat on a overweight 900 and only left after the cops came? The audacity of some people!
When and where was this?
Quote: rumor has it that the gentleman was a former Northwest cargo pilot based in Anchorage. ATC reported hearing three words over and over again on the radio in the background amongst the Delta pilots' frantic calls for an immediate descent, "Date of hire, Date of hire!!"
Now thats funny!!!
IAH to MSP two days ago. First refused to leave the cockpit, then refused to leave the cabin until the cops were called. There's been problems with this "Frenchy" before. Overweight is overweight, don't care who you are, if the CA says get off the airplane, then get off. It's his Aircraft!
Quote: IAH to MSP two days ago. First refused to leave the cockpit, then refused to leave the cabin until the cops were called. There's been problems with this "Frenchy" before. Overweight is overweight, don't care who you are, if the CA says get off the airplane, then get off. It's his Aircraft!
What airline and flight number please!
I know how he feels, I was left behind the other day after a pinchanickle flight was restricted to 44 freaking seats. I then walked over and took an xjt flight a little bit later that, get this, Carried ALL 50 people!! It was amazing!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to