HELLO?? (echo) >>fedex poolies

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone on here in the pool for fedex? If so, any rumors about the hong kong seats??

cavok
There's only about 5 FO seats unfilled in HKG.

Easier to fill with SIBA than hiring a few guys.

Last thing 0 said about new hires was none 'till 2012. Sadly, one of the things he's likely to be right about.
If O is right about 800-1000 overmanned I think it will be much later than 2012 before we start hiring. Of course I think it's psychological warfare for concessions in upcoming contract negotiations.
If we ever needed a 5 plus year contract, this is the time. I never understood ALPAs need for short contracts except it lets guys do stuff other than fly.
Quote: If we ever needed a 5 plus year contract, this is the time. I never understood ALPAs need for short contracts except it lets guys do stuff other than fly.
You are joking right?
This ain't milk, no expiration date
Quote: If we ever needed a 5 plus year contract, this is the time. I never understood ALPAs need for short contracts except it lets guys do stuff other than fly.
Hi, I'm the RLA have we met before??????
2012 huh.... man, very dissapointing. Guess that is the nature of this business though. Best of luck to you guys though, hopefully normal lines will be restored soon
300+ over 60 still flying...sorry to beat a dead horse...no pun intended.
I have been in the pool since 2006. I consistently hear 2012 for new hires. I kind of feel like I won the lottery but lost my ticket. O h well I'm patient
same situation here
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to