Era Aviation new routes to Barrow and Aniak

Subscribe
Barrow Service Starting June 1st, 2009!

Aniak Service Starting June 1st, 2009!

Looks like Era is expanding alot in AK!
ERA already goes to Aniak, its called Frontier/Hageland. For that matter, they already operate on the slope, too.
I suspect they'll use the dashes to Aniak...next stop Dillingham?
Quote: ERA already goes to Aniak, its called Frontier/Hageland. For that matter, they already operate on the slope, too.

No..........Whenair operates cop hops to Seattle. Does that mean we operate there? Come on now? They are going to provide non stops from Anchorage.

It's only a matter of time before they start AKN service, both from ANC and into the bush. Same with DLG. Hopefully we start to protect our turff and treat our passangers with respect. The Saab 2000 is going to hurt us, we need to get something that was built to fly in the United States!(like the 400)

I love where I work........
We have control of this state............
Penair is so great......

TT
Has anyone heard anything about the 1900C's being either retired or sent out to the bush for the 135 work?
any other new destinations planned for Era? Heard rumors about Kotz and Nome.
uhh, penairpilot, frontier/hageland operate scheduled flights to aniak, and they do operate on the slope. Scheduled, the cop hops are charter/unscheduled.

eraops, I'm not sure why you're asking for other rumors when you started the last one, which really isn't a rumor anyway since your new company is already doing it. Sure, take that pretty new paint up north. Its all the same now.
How full are the era flights between from ANC to BET and FAI? Maybe that will answer some questions.