Zweidinger Hired at PSA

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone know anything about this guy? He is our new VP.
well the company email said he used to work for us, and was previously with Midwest. maybe he just wanted to come back and work for an airline with more than 9 airplanes!
Quote: well the company email said he used to work for us, and was previously with Midwest. maybe he just wanted to come back and work for an airline with more than 9 airplanes!
My understanding is he has worked at PSA, ACA, Independence, and Midwest. Not a huge winning list two of the 4 of those are gone (I know ACA and Independence were the same), and Midwest has been picked apart. To be honest I am a little concerned, but this is all just second hand info.
Nothing good happens at PSA.
Quote: My understanding is he has worked at PSA, ACA, Independence, and Midwest. Not a huge winning list two of the 4 of those are gone (I know ACA and Independence were the same), and Midwest has been picked apart. To be honest I am a little concerned, but this is all just second hand info.

I think Airborne Express is also part of his illustrious resume.
ABX Air from 95-04, was System Chief Pilot for at least some of those years. From ABX went to Independence then Midwest.
Quote: I think Airborne Express is also part of his illustrious resume.
I knew I missed one.
I heard this guy just came over from Midwest. We know what Midwest management likes to do to their employeees.
He came from Midway Express or Midway Connection back in the late 80's. They flew DO-228's and EMB 120's. He was either the DO or CP for the commuter operation. He came to PSA when PSA acquired EMB 120's from Midway. Then went to work for ABX probably around '95. Lost track of him after that.
Regardless...sounds like a winner!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to