GTA Taking heat

Subscribe
GTA is being sued for all sorts of stuff ranging from poor mx to duty times.
Won't be long now.

FAA Probes Trainer of Commuter Pilots - WSJ.com
From what I have heard from many people GTA seems like one of those places that takes advantage of peoples "dreams" like Jet University only GTA has been around longer than JetU so they at least had to be doing something right. Regardless, the only people that suffer from this are the guys and gals that payed up front for their training. I hope they can find a way to complete their training and accomplish their dreams even if I disagree with the road they took (pay to get a job).
From another thread:

Quote: The last 3 fatal airline crashes Were Colgan, Comair 5191, and Pinnacle 3701
Colgans Captain = Gulfstream
Comair's Captain = Gulfstream
Both Pinnacle Pilots = Gulfstream

I say good riddance to this blood sucking company if we are lucky. For those that might loose 25k they spent to buy a job, serves you right.
I dunno; looks like the beginning of the end of the Training Academy @ Gulfstream.

atp
Quote: From another thread:

I say good riddance to this blood sucking company if we are lucky. For those that might loose 25k they spent to buy a job, serves you right.
I was not aware of this bit of information. i take back what I said. I hope Gulfstream goes down. We will all be safer.