Free Float Night at Sonic

Subscribe
Free Floats
For One Night Only.

Sonic would like to thank our great customers for going to Sonic with Free Float Night.

Drive in between 8 p.m. and midnight on Wednesday, June 3, and receive a FREE 10 oz. Root Beer Float.*

While you're there, feel free to take pictures and upload them at sonicdrivein.com for a chance to be featured on the home page.

Free Float Night at Sonic. Tell your friends and thanks again.

SONIC
Now we have Sonic Adverts on the site?! What is the world coming too lol...

Any who, I have taken advantage of said deal twice today lol... Once on my way to the airport, then once on the home!
Oh that will go real good with an order of those EXTREME TOTS they have, think Ill grab the wife and go to the drive in, like the old days when we were kids
[quote=JayDee;622137]Now we have Sonic Adverts on the site?! What is the world coming too lol...

Any who, I have taken advantage of said deal twice today lol... Once on my way to the airport, then once on the home!.

If it's free it's for me!
Ah Sonic why is the closest one like 7 states away yet we still get taunted with the commercials blah. Though I did get to visit one on a Savannah overnight and on a vacation in MYR. mmmm

Edit: Sweet just checked, there's some just a couple states away now...road trip!
Ive gone 3 times today- twice just for a free float- third for tots and a floats... frugal lifestyle
Just got back from going. Went in the parking lot, got 1, downed it. Around the loop and got a 2nd.
Went to one nearby at 745. By 803, the parking lot was jammed.

Tried to go to Lafayette to get seconds/cheap gas. Line was onto the street.

Headed back to the first location. Line was still out the street an hour and a half later.

Another wild and crazy night in Louisiana...
The one by the crashpad had at least 200 people on the patio and a dozen cars circling the lot looking for a place to park.