Fedex Rsv line

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Is it me or do the reserve lines for July seem a bit more broken up than usual. Looks like at least 80% have 3 or 4 blocks of R days.

A little more junior harassment or what? Less pay per day is the first bonus and now 3-4 commutes per month on top. Great. I guess the SIG is not in the loop yet.
Quote: Is it me or do the reserve lines for July seem a bit more broken up than usual. Looks like at least 80% have 3 or 4 blocks of R days.

A little more junior harassment or what? Less pay per day is the first bonus and now 3-4 commutes per month on top. Great. I guess the SIG is not in the loop yet.

Please refer to the Scheduling Chairman's message 6/4/09
Optimizing inefficiencies from 1 in 7's.
Quote: Is it me or do the reserve lines for July seem a bit more broken up than usual. Looks like at least 80% have 3 or 4 blocks of R days.

Don't complain too much - broken up R lines mean more opportunities for Draft or Volunteer calls

Also - when you call in sick they can only nail you for a short trip
Quote: Don't complain too much - broken up R lines mean more opportunities for Draft or Volunteer calls
I disagree with this analysis
Quote: I disagree with this analysis
Reserve sucks. It's killing me I only wish I could avoid it.
Quote: Reserve sucks. It's killing me I only wish I could avoid it.
You can! Bid a seat at 60% or better. Only new hires have to sit reserve.

But now that you are on reserve I agree, the multi-block lines are BS.
Quote: Reserve sucks. It's killing me I only wish I could avoid it.
Bet you wouldn't have to sit reserve if you were holding the back seat of the 727.

JJ
Quote: Bet you wouldn't have to sit reserve if you were holding the back seat of the 727.

JJ
Why you talkin crazay mayne?
Quote: Don't complain too much - broken up R lines mean more opportunities for Draft or Volunteer calls

Also - when you call in sick they can only nail you for a short trip
If you're accepting DFT or VLT during these times of reduced BLG you should be kicked in the jimmy.......
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to