NetJets Furloughing?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to
Quote: This particular statement is nonsense and mostly projecting your own thoughts onto others. Which companies do you speak for??
Well in the frac world, his comments are dead on, and you seem clueless. Let's see: Flexjet, Flight Options, and Citation Shares have all had layoffs. Not one of them attempted to implement a furlough reduction program before the pink slips were mailed to their employees.

The facts are as follows: NJA is currently overstaffed by approximately 700 pilots, the voluntary measures as of right now have brought that number down to less than 300. I would say these measures were successful in saving a large number of jobs and even a cynic such as yourself should be able to reach that conclusion......
Quote: Well in the frac world, his comments are dead on, and you seem clueless. Let's see: Flexjet, Flight Options, and Citation Shares have all had layoffs. Not one of them attempted to implement a furlough reduction program before the pink slips were mailed to their employees.

The facts are as follows: NJA is currently overstaffed by approximately 700 pilots, the voluntary measures as of right now have brought that number down to less than 300. I would say these measures were successful in saving a large number of jobs and even a cynic such as yourself should be able to reach that conclusion......
You have the number at 700 before voluntaries, UCLAbruins has it at 300. I'd say everyone is showing signs of cluelessness. Management won't have you in the dark much longer.
Hate to hear the terrible news guys. Best of luck!
Quote: You have the number at 700 before voluntaries, UCLAbruins has it at 300. I'd say everyone is showing signs of cluelessness. Management won't have you in the dark much longer.
never mind, I deleted my whole message.

life is too short to argue with people like you, you win.....
Quote: Well in the frac world, his comments are dead on, and you seem clueless. Let's see: Flexjet, Flight Options, and Citation Shares have all had layoffs. Not one of them attempted to implement a furlough reduction program before the pink slips were mailed to their employees.
Not exactly. CitationShares did attempt their own version of a LOA/buyout before the the first round of furloughs. Granted, it was very weak in relation to the current NJA offer, but an offer nonetheless.

EXTW

PS Good luck to all those NJer's that will be affected by a RIF.
Then i retract what I said about Citation Shares. Thank you for pointing that out. Good luck to all the furloughed pilots everywhere.....
???
Flight Options did as well before the second and third rounds of lay offs. However it was only something like up to 2 to 3 months of pay. Only 1 person took them up on it.
Quote: Not exactly. CitationShares did attempt their own version of a LOA/buyout before the the first round of furloughs. Granted, it was very weak in relation to the current NJA offer, but an offer nonetheless.

EXTW

PS Good luck to all those NJer's that will be affected by a RIF.
How many guys/gals were furloughed at CS?
Total of 48 as of June 30.
Quote: Total of 48 as of June 30.
Thanks. One is one too many, but hopefully CS will not need to reduce the workforce anymore than the 48 already on the street.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to