7 Injured as Qantas Plane Hits Turbulence

Subscribe
7 Injured as Qantas Plane Hits Turbulence - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

A330's aren't having much luck lately.
So, you're saying that A330's are the only type susceptible to turbulence?
hope everyone is alright. I think that is what he/she is saying....the a330 likes turbulence.
Quote: So, you're saying that A330's are the only type susceptible to turbulence?
How did you get that from his statement?

On a related note, the most uncomfortable ride across the Atlantic I've ever had was on an A-330. I don't know if it gets itself into some kind of oscillation or what, but it felt like we were in mountain wave on and off for three hours. Two separate flights this happened, one much less pronounced than the first. Weird sensation during the bumps. Maybe it was me.
Quote: How did you get that from his statement?

On a related note, the most uncomfortable ride across the Atlantic I've ever had was on an A-330. I don't know if it gets itself into some kind of oscillation or what, but it felt like we were in mountain wave on and off for three hours. Two separate flights this happened, one much less pronounced than the first. Weird sensation during the bumps. Maybe it was me.
Gee, it must have been his reference to the headline, and to the recent AF447, and the use of "A330" in his sentence.

Yup, we have an oscillation button on the overhead panel, which is pushed just after coast out, so I guess it must have been you, as our passengers consistently rate the A330/340 cabins as the quietest and smoothest...not the 777. Also, the best flights I have had across the Atlantic were on the A340-500.
Well I guess if one gets to close to TRWs especially within the ITZ one is going to encounter turbulence. Basically the story is a non event that has been been effecting air travel since the beginning of time.
Incident: LOT B763 near Toronto on Jun 19th 2009, severe turbulence and unreliable airspeed

Anyone hear about this?

Uh-oh, better not fly on 767's anytime soon.
Quote: So, you're saying that A330's are the only type susceptible to turbulence?
Quote: Incident: LOT B763 near Toronto on Jun 19th 2009, severe turbulence and unreliable airspeed

Anyone hear about this?

Uh-oh, better not fly on 767's anytime soon.
. . . Troll . . .