I need some info on 2 schools

Subscribe
Gulfstream Academy and Regional Airline Academy. I don't want the immature answers. I just need some help on the pros and cons of each school. Thanks.
If at all possible, tour both schools - talk to instructors and students there - they might be helpful in identifying pros and cons as well.
RAA is overpriced but if you stick there and instruct to build some time, I suppose it would work. Nice website, though.

Gulfstream, are you kidding me? You ask a question like that a want a mature answer....at a forum full of professional pilots who earned their jobs?

This is gonna be interesting...
ConnectionPilot, aren't you already going to DCA? From what I have heard RAA is just like any money sucking academy who doesn't care about the student. Gulfstream on the other hand is not a good option, at least for your reputation and future employement at airlines. Good luck finding a job other than a regional. If you are trying to get out of DCA and have college, try ATP. They can customise the training so you don't have to start from the beginning and they are flat rate.