Billy Mays dies after US Airways flight

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Not trying to glorify media sensationalism, but he received a blow to the head from falling carry-on items and later died in his sleep, so can't rule it out either.

Billy Mays, OxiClean pitchman, found dead - CNN.com
Quote: Not trying to glorify media sensationalism, but he received a blow to the head from falling carry-on items and later died in his sleep, so can't rule it out either.
If this is determined to be a causal factor, I believe the medical terminology is "an epidural hematoma due to blunt impact to the head."

This was the official, unfortunate cause of the recent death of Natasha Richardson, actress.
That's the one I was thinking of, too. Couldn't remember her name though. Lots of celebs passing lately, weird.
You know, the guy really got under my skin at first during the Oxy Clean days, but I have to admit, he grew on me. Just watched the rerun of Wednesdays Pichmen on Discovery in fact. Wow, what a crappy thing.
But wait, there's more.....

So long Billy RIP
I watch his show all the time on my layovers in HOU. It does not surprise me that the media is hinting that the hard landing is what killed him. As we have seen from Natasha Richardson's death earlier this year, some head trauma may not have an immediate consequence so it is not entirely impossible that the hard landing was at fault. It can only mean more negative attention towards the airline industry.

The media will be asking themselves "how can a pilot of major airline have a bad landing? I thought only the regional pilots have hard landings!"
if you never got a laugh out of him, then you obviously havent seen his espn360 commercials.

YouTube - ESPN360 | "Billy Mays Intro"
Billy Mays Died
Saw that Billy Mays died...hope US Airways doesn't get sued.

TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at Florida home - Yahoo! News
Curse you US Airways!
Get ready for the impending "late night show" beatings
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to