FDX - Sweep Flights and Trip Revisions

Subscribe
Two questions:

1. Where can we find the list of designated sweep flights in the "electronic" bid packs? Since we are no longer given a paper copy or PDF version, I can't find them.

2. Any reason a trip recap wouldn't show as a revision when an additional destination was added on a return leg to Memphis? I'm trying to determine if this qualifies for extra landing pay and lack of a trip revision seems kinda shady to me.
In the MEM MD-11 bid pack Sweep Flights are on page 139/300, page 2 of part 2 of bid pack.

A trip recap should show the extra city you landed and took off from. You probably will have to put in a pay log to get paid for the extra landing.
Quote: Two questions:

1. Where can we find the list of designated sweep flights in the "electronic" bid packs? Since we are no longer given a paper copy or PDF version, I can't find them.
On the same page on PFC that contains the links to the electronic bidpacks is a link to the PDF file. Sweeps for the 727 for July are on pg. 27 of the PDF. For June, it's pg. 25.
If it's a designated sweep flight there is no extra pay.

If it's not, you'll have to submit a pay log.

Interesting note: I was launched on an airport stby (not on reserve) and the pairing we stepped to the jet with was a simple PM O&B that was a late minute XTRA pairing. At the first destination, we were rescheduled to fly to LCK before returning to MEM. Given the original pairing was just an O&B, and I was not on reserve, the company had to pay for xtra landing --- I believe in the new contract it's just +30 min though.
Quote: On the same page on PFC that contains the links to the electronic bidpacks is a link to the PDF file. Sweeps for the 727 for July are on pg. 27 of the PDF. For June, it's pg. 25.
Ok, time to confess my ignorance... PFC? I'm looking on the Monthly Bidpak page on VIPS and do not see the link to the PDF versions.
Quote: Ok, time to confess my ignorance... PFC? I'm looking on the Monthly Bidpak page on VIPS and do not see the link to the PDF versions.
Just found them.. I see the link now from the main Flight Ops page on the left side. Thanks.
Quote: Ok, time to confess my ignorance... PFC?
Pilot.Fedex.com
Look in the bidpack. Pretty much every flight is a "sweep" other than international flights.