Trans States Grounded ... again

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: If TSA screws up in the next 90 days, are they going to yank the certificate?
uh... yes.
Quote: So... why were the planes grounded again? And what exactly does a 90 probationary period mean? If TSA screws up in the next 90 days, are they going to yank the certificate?
meanwhile somewhere in "mesaland" 3 random freshly sanctioned mechanics are devising a plan. A plan on how they are going to break it to the mr. boss that the engine does not fit. How is mesa not having this problem as well ... "duct tape and chicken wire"
Quote: So... why were the planes grounded again? And what exactly does a 90 probationary period mean? If TSA screws up in the next 90 days, are they going to yank the certificate?

From what I have been hearing, its a probationary period for United. If we continue on with no improvement, United yanks our contract. Perhaps this is the real reason that Express Jet is poised to do a bunch of flying for United out of IAD and ORD.
Express Jet is only flying til Aug. but it could change anytime
Quote: From what I have been hearing, its a probationary period for United. If we continue on with no improvement, United yanks our contract. Perhaps this is the real reason that Express Jet is poised to do a bunch of flying for United out of IAD and ORD.
This airline sh!t is such a soap opera. I read this stuff like my wife reads the gossip magazines…
Quote: This airline sh!t is such a soap opera. I read this stuff like my wife reads the gossip magazines…
The above is the BEST and truest thing I have ever read on most topics !!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: uh... yes.
After writing a whole lot of stuff in response to "uh... yes." I realized that I have been drinking tonight and APC is not the place for me to voice every random thought I have. Oh... d*mn.
Tried to tell you guys that this was coming months ago when the Eagle planes went in, and their mechanics called the Feds....
We tried to tell you guys that you didn't want the planes back because that would lead to furloughs...
Quote: Perhaps this is the real reason that Express Jet is poised to do a bunch of flying for United out of IAD and ORD.
UAX is Skywest,Mesa,TSA,RAH. It could also be that no one had the capacity to do this summer flying and probably competitively bid for it as well. It's worth 10 airplanes for XJET. Certainly TSA couldn't with the furloughs and loss of airplanes. Maybe Hulas will finally wake up and run this airline properly.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to