Trans States Grounded ... again

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: TSA is not on probation from the feds....they are on probation with United due to their performance. and yes its just the trans states side of the two that is on probation.
Why would tsa be on prob in the first place?
Quote: Why would tsa be on prob in the first place?
Performance. Cancellations due mx and lack of crews. I would assume that the lack of ACARS in half of our fleet has something to do with it.
TSA seems to be one of those airlines held together by speed tape. ..

Joking so calm down. We don't want to see TSA sink.
Quote: Bingo. I wouldn't be so quick to attack Eaglefly as it is difficult to take criticism from elsewhere. I don't take it personally at all.
Some dislike me and see what they want to see even when it is not there. Therefore a volley of shots is usually fired and then the target is then blamed as well.

What can you do ?
Quote: uh... yes.
FAA suspending an airlines operating certficate is only done for the most serious and repetitive issues. If what you are alluding to is true, than this would indicate there is more to the story then this occurance or issue. Getting the boot by UAL is something different.
Quote: Tried to tell you guys that this was coming months ago when the Eagle planes went in, and their mechanics called the Feds....
A lot of them didn't want to hear it. Apparently it was my fault........oh well.
Quote: eaglefly=dean wormer.

tsa=animal house.

hulie waking up and running the airline correctly=funniest joke ive ever heard.

.......and we all know what happened to Delta House.
Well, all things considered, keeping United happy with TSA is pretty important at this juncture as that is the gravy train right now. Not to mention, safety really needs to be the key here. MX has always left something to be desired in my tenure there, not that I ever felt as thought my safety was in question, otherwise I never would have gotten on the airplane.

I understand that times are tough right now, but skimping on MX could and will always do more harm than good. Hopefully we can still learn something from the Alaska Airlines incident some years back. Poor MX practices are always a bad thing.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to