Decent Leads for the Great Recession - Pilots

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to
Love all the information. wish I met the times for half these jobs.
Air pacific are hiring. LAS base available
Quote: Air pacific are hiring. LAS base available
doubt I qualify.
Another good website for peeps to check out, seems to be updated daily with vacancies and contains pilot job related news:

A resource for aspiring, low hour and experienced pilots. Experience and expertise in pilot training and recruitment.
Thanks for the link.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated
FAPA.aero is still my favorite website for hiring news and statistics. At $4.95 a month it's worth the investment in my opinion.
Job Search | one search. all jobs. Indeed.com is a great resource IMO. It's a huge job board, but I have found pilot jobs there I haven't elsewhere. And it's free.

Free Pilot Jobs, Pilot Employment, Pilot Hiring isn't too bad either, also free (pay for upgraded service or something) Lots of overseas flying listed.

Good Luck!
everybody will be hiring soon except Southwest
Got my first job at a 121 carrier after a captain with the airline took my resume directly to the chief pilot. I heard back from that company in only a week! The following job was had after talking at length with one of their captains at the airport. He was actually willing to give me a recommendation for the position after getting to know him a bit. Networking and connections do work for sure. It might take some work to get them though. Talk with people though!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to