Its official now. Delta picks Coke.

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Yuk..Pepsi products are much better...
Quote: I thought its was kool-aid, but I looked closer and it was a flight attendant
Would that be considered a mirage or a nightmare?
My parents have been to many restaurants that only served Pepsi once only to return to the Coke serving establishments that they know well. Good for Delta. As for DCI, figure your **** out!
Coke = teh suck

RC Cola for the win!

Nu
It is not coke or soda it is POP. The Proof is here.
Quote: My parents have been to many restaurants that only served Pepsi once only to return to the Coke serving establishments that they know well. Good for Delta. As for DCI, figure your **** out!
Well I don't go to places that serve only Coke. I think owning a restauraunt and only offering one choice is a poor business decision. I know it's for $ involved with contracts, but people do figure out what places have their beverage of choice and make the decision to go there accordingly. Now people aren't going avoid Delta because they have Coke, but if we had both I'd bet alot of people would notice. If I were in charge of the beverages for Delta I would have Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mt. Dew, Sprite, and Dr. Pepper.
Quote: Well I don't go to places that serve only Coke. I think owning a restauraunt and only offering one choice is a poor business decision. I know it's for $ involved with contracts, but people do figure out what places have their beverage of choice and make the decision to go there accordingly. Now people aren't going avoid Delta because they have Coke, but if we had both I'd bet alot of people would notice. If I were in charge of the beverages for Delta I would have Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mt. Dew, Sprite, and Dr. Pepper.
I still haven't found a replacement on the coke side for Mt. Dew... Nothing is better with buffalo wings on a night flight and mt. dew. Air vent full open!
Quote: It is not coke or soda it is POP. The Proof is here.
Yup, the map varifies that when you south boys start flying with nFAs, it will be POP

Oh, and bring a covered dish too........when ya go with

Ferd
Not surprising
Quote:
Delta and Coca-Cola have close ties as corporate forces in the city. Coca-Cola board member Ron Allen is a former chairman, president and chief executive of Delta.
The ties go back even further, to Delta's early days in Monroe, Louisiana. Coca-Cola tycoons provided a lot of investment to start the passenger service.
Anybody have any mentos?
Wait till the TSA finds out about this and bands mentos from coming aboard.
YouTube - Extreme Diet Coke & Mentos Experiments II: The Domino Effect
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to