TV Wall Mounts

Subscribe
I finally figured out what kind of flat screen tv to buy, and now I need a wall mount. Looking online, I can see a choice of several hundred different types and brands, with prices ranging from $39.95 to $1,200 (!). The tv is 52", and weighs about 75 pounds.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Joe
I used the level mount from wal-mart. Very sturdy, I really can say I trust it with my tv. May I suggest a 52" panasonic plasma 1080p. What did you choose?
I have a Sharp Aquos 52", I suggest Omni Mount. They are a little pricey but well built. Good Luck!

OmniMount UCL-L
I have looked at the UCL-L online and it looks like it would meet my needs. I was also looking th the UCL-X, which appears to be a bit more heavy duty, but it may be overkill. The lowest price I see online is $200 for the UCL-L, and $280 for the UCL-X. Has anybody seen them cheaper?

Joe
I got the level mount at wal-mart online for $50 and it is super strong. 1/8 steel type strong. I'm 200 pounds and it can hold me easy.
Quote: I have looked at the UCL-L online and it looks like it would meet my needs. I was also looking th the UCL-X, which appears to be a bit more heavy duty, but it may be overkill. The lowest price I see online is $200 for the UCL-L, and $280 for the UCL-X. Has anybody seen them cheaper?

Joe
Those both are great deals... I purchased UCL-L when the Sharp 52 just came out . I paid $325, 2 years ago....