FDX-(Another) Expense Report question

Subscribe
I'm deviating on a trip in August and the first leg is on a plane and I made the reservation with corp travel...no problem. The second leg is a train and I made reservations and purchased ticket on July 17. Now I'm trying to reconcile my credit card purchases with trips and the drop down menu is only offering me July trips. Do I just change the date of the purchase to August so it will offer me the August trips?
Quote: I'm deviating on a trip in August and the first leg is on a plane and I made the reservation with corp travel...no problem. The second leg is a train and I made reservations and purchased ticket on July 17. Now I'm trying to reconcile my credit card purchases with trips and the drop down menu is only offering me July trips. Do I just change the date of the purchase to August so it will offer me the August trips?
yes, I believe you make it a discrepency and change the date.
Call your ACP.
I emailed crew audit and got a response the next day...they said just use the "discr" link to change the transaction date to the date of actual travel rather than purchase....took care of it.