Southern Air

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anybody know the color of Southern's uniform? Just curious. Im going to class in June.
Black and Silver
Are you a current employee Widgeon? PM me with your thoughts of them if you could. Thanks.
Confederate grey with a sash and sword. ;^)
Are you a former 727 driver?
BigBear
I know that you only asked what color the Southern Air uniform, but if you are concerned about purchasing, it is provided by the company. You will be fitted during ground school, and should be able to pick it up by the end of training.
Quote: BigBear
I know that you only asked what color the Southern Air uniform, but if you are concerned about purchasing, it is provided by the company. You will be fitted during ground school, and should be able to pick it up by the end of training.
But remember, you have to give it back if you flunk IOE.
Hey capt. spuddy, go play nice with the other pricks on these forums and leave the adults to their conversation.
18Wheeler:

Thanks for all your replys in this forum.

On the Southern Air website I read the req. for FE's:

"FLIGHT ENGINEERS: Position requires FE Turbo-jet experience, A&P License, 2nd Class Medical, Valid U.S. Passport and Heavy Jet Experience."

I have 727 and A300 FE experience, but no A&P License. Do you know if this is mandatory? Or might be waived in the case you also have flight time and could upgrade?
Quote: 18Wheeler:

Thanks for all your replys in this forum.

On the Southern Air website I read the req. for FE's:

"FLIGHT ENGINEERS: Position requires FE Turbo-jet experience, A&P License, 2nd Class Medical, Valid U.S. Passport and Heavy Jet Experience."

I have 727 and A300 FE experience, but no A&P License. Do you know if this is mandatory? Or might be waived in the case you also have flight time and could upgrade?

No. Hard and fast.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to