United Express

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Just a a quick question. I was wondering if anybody could tell me who runs the United ground handling at CAK, Skywest possibly?

Thanks
AWAC last time I heard
Thank you!
Not SKW...............why?
I just got my ppl out of cak in January, I'm a full time college student I was just doing some research seeing who ran what ground stations to apply for some jobs.

I guessed possibly SKW because I thought all the UAL flights are flown by you guys?
Used to be SkyWest but united gave a bunch of stations to comair so SkyWest pulled everything out of the east. And the ramp service has gone downhill real fast. United still hasn't gotten the picture on getting what you pay for.
I dont think United will ever get that avi8tor
United can ramp cheaper then anyone (at least that's what their accountants think)..... that's why they kicked ZW off the ORD ramp.... 4 years later, they've learned what we all knew then.... THEY CAN'T and now the ORD UAX ramp is out for bid again.... I'm told SkyWest has a bid in, so maybe the ramp at ORD and eastern cities will come back.

Sorry... few drinks talking....
Quote: Used to be SkyWest but united gave a bunch of stations to comair so SkyWest pulled everything out of the east.
We still have Fargo! (At least it's east of Denver....)

Quote: And the ramp service has gone downhill real fast. United still hasn't gotten the picture on getting what you pay for.
hehe.... how's this for service: We arrived at the gate today at ORD 20 minutes early, only to wait 10 minutes for a jetbridge driver. But somehow they found somebody to hook the aircraft up to a tug for the next push while the passengers waited onboard for the jetbridge to be moved. Excellent use of resources!
Comair....
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to