Beech down in KFCM (MSP)

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Trying to remember if this is the color scheme of a 18 used for freight out of FCM and MSP.

Fiery plane crash in Eden Prairie kills 2 | StarTribune.com

sad either way.
Quote: Trying to remember if this is the color scheme of a 18 used for freight out of FCM and MSP.

Fiery plane crash in Eden Prairie kills 2 | StarTribune.com

sad either way.
Owned by Navair, pretty airplane nonetheless
sounds like it Vmc'ed into the ground.

RIP brothers.
yeah the airplane was once owned by aviation charters. it was one of two 18s that flew freight out of flying cloud, minneapolis, and duluth. it was sold about a year ago and it hadn't flown in years until this morning. very sad story. i used to work for them and the 18s were neat airplanes but very loud and dirty.
Quote: yeah the airplane was once owned by aviation charters. it was one of two 18s that flew freight out of flying cloud, minneapolis, and duluth. it was sold about a year ago and it hadn't flown in years until this morning. very sad story. i used to work for them and the 18s were neat airplanes but very loud and dirty.

You used to work for shirley?
Sad thing is, when I saw Beech and FCM, I thought of Shirley's ops first. They still in business?
yeah i worked there for 2 years. 2001-2003. the place was never the same after the wellstone crash. thats also the first thing i thought it was roger and shirleys plane.
The Super Pickle was the primary freight hauler B18 and the one that crashed was used for parts for as long as I remember. A guy from WI bought the parts plane a year ago and must have tried to ferry it out.

TF
Tour of duty 97-99 01-03
B90
C90
A100
B200
B350
Falcon10
CE650
I remember seeing that parked outside just between executive and modern avionics. Was a cool looking airplane.
Very sad to hear of the loss of two fellow aviators.
RIP.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to