FDX Interim ACP

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
I would suspect that LK would be the first to apply for the new opening so not much need to post for it
Quote: I would suspect that LK would be the first to apply for the new opening so not much need to post for it
Ok.. far be it from me to apply logic to the goings on around here but...

wasn't he a bus ACP until he elected to return to the line .... and now he's an office guy that's still bus qualified. why put a bus driver in charge of a bunch of tri-motored international men (and women) of mystery. Not a lot of experience in the arena where judgement and knowledge are required for sound management decisions on what guys are doing out there.

unless your management style doesn't require it.....

Quote: Not a lot of experience in the arena where judgement and knowledge are required for sound management decisions on what guys are doing out there.

unless your management style doesn't require it.....

"Neither required nor desired" is a phrase that comes to mind...
Maybe they will send him through an MD11 short course and INTL Ground School. Then he would be fully qualified and understand what it's like out here
LK investigating sick status in ANC
YouTube - Jerry Mitchell evades The Duke
Quote: Maybe they will send him through an MD11 short course and INTL Ground School. Then he would be fully qualified and understand what it's like out here
You forget this position is called "Int'l ACP" If I remember correctly don't we have a few Airbuses in Hong Kong. I think they'll both come under the Int'l ACP.
lucky ur not at UPS or Ud have 20 of them there all less than 1 yr on property
79-ANC pilots
Check your ALPA email from your reps re: new ACP.

The fun has already started!
I was just thinking the same thing after reading the email from the LEC.
Quote: Check your ALPA email from your reps re: new ACP.

The fun has already started!
Can you possibly give a synopsis for the unwashed in Memphis?
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to