Miami Air Hiring 737 F/o And Yes Its New

Subscribe
Title: B-737 First Officers
Company: Miami Air International Product/Service: Location: Miami FL Required Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: Miami Air International is currently hiring First Officers in Miami, FL.
Requirements: Minimum 3 year commitment. Requirements: Commercial/Instrument Multiengine Land Ratings, 2500 hours total flight time. Jet experience, EFIS experience, B-737 type rating; minimum 3 years experience. No relocation available. EOE.
Company Benefits:
Contact Information: N/A[email protected]Fax: 305-871-1007
I sent my resume a month ago, and I didn't hear anything. After I saw this post, I sent another email with my resume attached. That was Friday, and I haven't heard anything yet (not many business hours since I sent it yet). But I was wondering, is the 737 type rating a strict requirement? Is there any chance of a conditional offer of employment based on getting your own type (a la Southwest)?
Quote: Title: B-737 First Officers
Required Travel: None
Man, a 737 F/O job that doesn't require travel. Its the best flying job anywhere!
I sent my stuff in a couple of weeks ago too. nothing yet. ( have type)
I sent my stuff in months ago and a few days ago. I have the type and time in it......still no word.
Do you guys or gals know if Oakland is a junior or senior crew base?
I was told by a friend of mine that is currently flying for Miami Air that they only hired referrals, and if typed, better chance to be interviewed!!

good luck,
Quote: Do you guys or gals know if Oakland is a junior or senior crew base?
As in SWA.... The most junior.
Quote: I sent my resume a month ago, and I didn't hear anything. After I saw this post, I sent another email with my resume attached. That was Friday, and I haven't heard anything yet (not many business hours since I sent it yet). But I was wondering, is the 737 type rating a strict requirement? Is there any chance of a conditional offer of employment based on getting your own type (a la Southwest)?
Dude, don't waste your money getting a type for this place. You will never get a return on your money. Don't get me wrong, it isn't a bad place to work but you can't make any money there. You will definitely need a internal rec to get interviewed so start networking.