Hkg F/o Fdx

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Well, the f/o seat finally got filled. I guess the LOA was just good enough.
No. 4.A.2.b. and getting excessed to B727 SO was bad enough.
Amen to that!! It took what, about 16 months to fill?? This is the greatest e-mail I have been sent since arriving on property:
"Your B727 S/O training has been superceded due to your new bid award on Posting 2009-05. "

Never been on the panel......didn't want to start with 4.a.2.b and a packed house on the panel!!
Gcsass...told ya! Congrats! I know the new environment will present some challenges, but hope you have some fun adventures over there.
Quote: Well, the f/o seat finally got filled. I guess the LOA was just good enough.
One less thing we have to worry about in the upcoming negotiations?
Ahhhh Albie.... you very wise man!!!! Thanks for your time the other day.
Crystal Ball!!!! As soon as the last FO enters training for HKG. Big bid to readjust all those scheduled to go to SO school.
Quote: Amen to that!! It took what, about 16 months to fill?? This is the greatest e-mail I have been sent since arriving on property:
"Your B727 S/O training has been superceded due to your new bid award on Posting 2009-05. "

Never been on the panel......didn't want to start with 4.a.2.b and a packed house on the panel!!
Good luck my friend. I'll look you up if I ever get a HKG layover again! Hope it all works out for you..
Quote: This is the greatest e-mail I have been sent since arriving on property:

It's good to see some positive waves.

I sincerely hope the news stays good.
Quote: Crystal Ball!!!! As soon as the last FO enters training for HKG. Big bid to readjust all those scheduled to go to SO school.
Boy I hope you are right on that one! Any insider knowledge on that?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to