Pavco @ Ktiw

Subscribe
Anyone here flown with PAVCO @ KTIW in Washington?

Did you like them?
Been there a couple of times asking if they are hiring instructors. I know an instructor there and they seem to like it there.
I'm guessing that they aren't picking any one up to teach then. Their website says they're hiring. What did they tell you?
Went there about a week ago. Talked to the owner a little bit the chief pilot was not there. Was going to go back if the next week but got a cfi gig some where else before I got the chance to follow up. I would recommend having your CFII before applying to make you look a little better to them.

The owner said they werent hiring, but they will keep it and told me to get my II
CFII, MEI, yep, have all that....

Can I ask where you got picked up? I am looking for something part-time. PM me if you don't want to post it publicly.

Thanks...and congrats on the new job!

CD
pavco is good stuff, got my private there 3 years ago and worked as a fuel guy
Hey Ricky,
when are you ogin to be town next? How about the pube? The first margarita is on TJ.
I've rented planes at Pavco a few times, did some IFR lessons and a BFR there a few years ago. Seemed to be a good operation and good people.

Talked with the chief about instructing there a couple years ago. It seemed like a good enough place to work, except I remember the pay they were offering was sub-par. (I don't remember numbers - just that it wasn't really worth it unless you were really anxious to build time. And living with parents or a sugar-mama.)

That was two years ago, so maybe it's different now. I can't imagine anybody in the PS area is actively hiring instructors right now, with summer coming to an end.