NBC: 8 things airlines will never tell you.

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Don't be a douche. It's just a phone.
iEnvy.....
Quote: "I will trash your lavatory like a rock star at the Ritz".
Okay, now that is some funny sh t right there!

I was on a flight from DXB to LHR a while back as a pass. I walked into the lav and almost couldn't believe it. How can somebody have that poor aim. Dude, if you have to use the walls to clean your rear end, you should be in the hospital, not on an airplane.
Quote: Okay, now that is some funny sh t right there!

I was on a flight from DXB to LHR a while back as a pass. I walked into the lav and almost couldn't believe it. How can somebody have that poor aim. Dude, if you have to use the walls to clean your rear end, you should be in the hospital, not on an airplane.
Instead of "As a courtesy to the next passenger, may we suggest you wipe down the wash basin" should read "As a courtesy to the next passenger, may we suggest you not P ss all over the floor and walls and not pinch stinky loafs during all ground and flight operations"
Quote: "I plan on putting my anti-depressant in my checked bag, and I plan on discovering it in cruise".
Classic. Had a passenger who freaked out when told we would be on the ground for around two hours before we departed. He tells the FA that there is no way he can go 2 hours with out his medicine. So as we had ramp personel retrieve his gate check, the FA asked him how he planned on surviving the two hour flight we were about to embark on...
Quote: iEnvy.....
I don't have iEnvy i've been told that ATT has no plans to allow where I live to have access to the Iphone.
Quote: I don't have iEnvy i've been told that ATT has no plans to allow where I live to have access to the Iphone.
iUnderstand
Something else NBC won't tell you. They are owned by GE. Now, the next time you watch any programming on NBC or MSNBC ... consider who owns them, their spin, and you'll be amazed.
Quote: Something else NBC won't tell you. They are owned by GE. Now, the next time you watch any programming on NBC or MSNBC ... consider who owns them, their spin, and you'll be amazed.
Then that explains the lame GE Jet Engine commercials they have been showing Good point.
Oh, it goes much much deeper than selling us products.
Quote: Oh, it goes much much deeper than selling us products.

Don't worry, Jeffrey Immelt (GE CEO) signed a "pledge" yesterday or the day before (as I recall) not to do it anymore.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to