Rare footage of ASA pilots on overnight

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
YouTube - VEGAS.com Commercial - Air-Hotel Package Reviewer

This makes me laugh every time! Notice the guy on a leash towards the end!

Just kidding about ASA, I only WISH we had overnights in Vegas.. but it looks pretty similar to that crazy Dothan, Alabama overnight
Who needs Vegas when you have Dothan, Alabama?

Hahaha ... lovely videol. Now next time someone asks me "what I want to do when I grow up?" I can simply show them that commercial .
Damn, how long are your upgrades?
Quote: Who needs Vegas when you have Dothan, Alabama?
Dothan used to have an OK night life for a town of it's size. Stray Cats with the dueling pianos was always a great time, but that's closed down now. Is Grand Booty still open?
Gold Bless The South!!!!
Not to send this thread in a different diraction. But I fly out of AGS. If and when ASA begins to hire again, how easy would it be for me to comute and jump seat between AGS and ATL. Would this produce an ok QOL. I fly a 182 and I baron for a company out of AGS. Every now and then I get to fly right seat on our King Air 350. I hope to upgrade to the 350 one day. Any thoughts?
Quote: Not to send this thread in a different diraction. But I fly out of AGS. If and when ASA begins to hire again, how easy would it be for me to comute and jump seat between AGS and ATL. Would this produce an ok QOL. I fly a 182 and I baron for a company out of AGS. Every now and then I get to fly right seat on our King Air 350. I hope to upgrade to the 350 one day. Any thoughts?
Don't ever, ever leave the sweet embrace of the Baron and the King for some Law Dart.

But if you do decide to go, give me a call, I'll gladly pick up the slack.
Quote: Not to send this thread in a different diraction. But I fly out of AGS. If and when ASA begins to hire again, how easy would it be for me to comute and jump seat between AGS and ATL. Would this produce an ok QOL. I fly a 182 and I baron for a company out of AGS. Every now and then I get to fly right seat on our King Air 350. I hope to upgrade to the 350 one day. Any thoughts?
I don't fly for ASA but I do fly out of AGS alot. From what I see their flights to ATL are full most of the time. But I am not a great source.
It wouldn't be too bad. There are quite a few flights a day and you'd have jumpseat priority as an ASA pilot. The only problem is when weather rolls in and the flight is weight limited. But AGS is close enough that you could drive if needed. Shouldn't affect QOL too much.
is the hotel in GTR still giving out free beverages? Back in Oct the college kid gave us quite a few upon request.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to