Cape Air Benefits

Subscribe
Any Cape Air guys/gals know how much out of pocket you'd pay per month for a family of 3 for health insurance?

Thanks in advance!
Depends on where you live.

The Harvard/Pilgrim HMO is 281.45 every paycheck (two weeks). The network is strictly New England. There are two PPOs that cover 80/20 out of network one is like $320 a paycheck. The other has a $1000/$2000 deductible, then covers 80/20 and costs you about $150-180 a paycheck.

If you are in the Carib, there is a BCBS family plan for about $100 a paycheck. Co-pays are low, but some feel the level of service is too. It is undeniably not the same as you'd get in a stateside metro area.
Thanks for the info robthree.
I believe the Harvard pilgram is only if you are a resident of MA? I may be wrong, if you live anywhere else in New England it is about 320$ every 2 weeks.(I am just typing what my brother tells me, he is a NY resident and he pays the 320$) Hopefully they can get this changed because that is a ton of money to be paying for health insurance.
Quote: I believe the Harvard pilgram is only if you are a resident of MA? I may be wrong, if you live anywhere else in New England it is about 320$ every 2 weeks.(I am just typing what my brother tells me, he is a NY resident and he pays the 320$) Hopefully they can get this changed because that is a ton of money to be paying for health insurance.
$320 a month or paycheck?
A paycheck- twice a month. I made that mistake when I got hired. It was a rude awakening budget-wise, I can tell you!
The HP HMO has a network in MA NH VT and ME... but not NY. The PPO has an out of network benefit, and the $320 premium, so there is some coverage in NY PA & MD. And presumably in MO & IL.

And the premium is every paycheck, every two weeks, or 26 payments a year.

The premium was slightly lowered this summer - this is the new improved price!