Sound systems

Subscribe
After watching a youtube video featuring a tour of a jet with some nice music playing, I got to thinkin... Do you guys have sound systems (for the passengers) on your jets? Not the airline style "earplug" music, but overhead speakers that allow jazz to be played while the plane is boarding, for example. That would put me in such a nice mood while punching in things in the FMS!
... gonna bring me back up yeah school days that I can depend on!
We have XM Radio with multiple speakers in the cabin. Used most for listening to sporting events. Sovereign.
Dave
We have a DVD system that music can be played on. I always forget to use it though but youre right, it can make setting up a little more enjoyable
No - Citation CJ2+

XM would have been a nice option to get, however...unfortunately I don't think it piped upfront where it would be needed most!
On the Falcon 900 we fly, we have a soundsystem for the entire aircraft, including the cockpit. It's pretty neat. It can be hooked up to an ipod, CD, laptop, or DVD player. It is very nice to have, and as soon as the APU is fired up, we get the music going for our preflight.
We had one in several of the jets I used to fly. Even had a remote so we could control the CD changer! Deadheads were much nicer with some music going. Turned it on once we were in cruise, and typically turned it off just before the approach.