Drafts and insufficient reserve notifications

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Gonna make for some interesting times ahead.
I want to know how you can get insufficient reserves when you try to trade for a different trip on the same day!
It doesn't matter how they get to the "No" answer, does it? Tried to swap an "RA" day and was slapped "Insufficient Reserves" again...and it wasn't anywhere close to Thanksgiving!
i have a week of RB followed by vacation followed by a single rb day just after t-giving) in november.

i need to move a sunday rb day (my first day of the month). i'm going to try to stick it next to the single day. this should be all in favor of the company and i'm interested to see how well it's gonna work out.
So what was their answer?
just put it in. waitin'

more specifically RB 8th-12th and 27th attempting to move 8 to 13 and 27 to 14
gets rid of a single r day and doesn't create a 1 in 7
MD-11 FO gets virtually 30 reserve lines out of the VTOs (reserve days not planned when they build the bidpack) and yet it is impossible to drop even one R-day. There are no trips in open time outside of the week of Thanksgiving but "future forecasting" model doesn't allow any drops. This is ridiculous - obviously a slap in the face of 4a2b but the reserve scheduling part of the CBA needs to be changed.
Quote: just put it in. waitin'

more specifically RB 8th-12th and 27th attempting to move 8 to 13 and 27 to 14
gets rid of a single r day and doesn't create a 1 in 7

the move from 27 to 14 was approved. the move from 8 to 13 denied due to insufficient reserves. now i have 5 days on rb, one off, one on

the one on the 14th is of very little use to the company and moving the 8th to the 13th won't create a 1 in 7.

any ideas who i should call or email to actually get a person involved?
Quote: the move from 27 to 14 was approved. the move from 8 to 13 denied due to insufficient reserves. now i have 5 days on rb, one off, one on

the one on the 14th is of very little use to the company and moving the 8th to the 13th won't create a 1 in 7.

any ideas who i should call or email to actually get a person involved?
Now that Open Time has been released, I believe Crew Scheduling does all the "insufficient reserves" denials.

So, you might want to call them directly first & then work your way to your ACP from there if they can't answer your question.
Draft call this afternoon for Airbus F/O ASTBY -
So Sorry I couldn't make it..
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to