Free Cannibus..in Portland at least.

Subscribe
edited for misunderstanding
Really DON'T see any reason for this post on an airline pilot forum.
mabye because its pretty big news to those of us that are against it, and I think the article makes it pretty clear how goofy this whole deal is. I personally think this is proof that if you sit back and not stay informed about what your gov is doing, then you are allowing it to happen and you get what you deserve.

Did you not honestly see my sarcasm, on my initial post???
This is America, and everybody is entitled to an opinion. Here's mine:

Who cares. I mean that in a sincere way. Nobody is forcing you to smoke marijuana. Why don't we worry about more important issues rather than focusing on the small stuff?
Sorry, but if I was an uninformed (is there any other kind) news person who googled "free cannibus" and came to your post on this forum I would be able to quote an unamed airline pilot from airlinepilotforums.com who thinks this is a good country because we can go learn to grow pot.

I just don't see any reason to discuss the +/- of your topic on an airline pilot forum. Obviously you and the mods feel differently. So be it.
tell you what, most people will probably hear it in the news also, so Ill remove it so we can avoid any issues....that should end it
Thread closed as OP deleted content.