Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
How is Air Wisconsin like? What is the upgrade-time? I saw that the pay was ok compared to some other regionals. (I can't believe I'm finding that pay ok... ) Anyone work there?

Greetz
Quote: How is Air Wisconsin like? What is the upgrade-time? I saw that the pay was ok compared to some other regionals. (I can't believe I'm finding that pay ok... ) Anyone work there?

What would you consider the best regional? Why?

Sorry if these questions sound a bit stupid and you may have been asked alot.

Greetz
I take it that you don't fly triple 7's for ual?
No I don't! I'm sorry for taking that nick but I didn't really know what I was doing when I chose it. I would change it if I could... If you look at my "position" you can see where I'm really at!
Maybe he is infact the airplane itself posting
Quote: No I don't! I'm sorry for taking that nick but I didn't really know what I was doing when I chose it. I would change it if I could... If you look at my "position" you can see where I'm really at!
Well, according to cynical, even if you fly for "united express", you can still tell peops that you are with "united" and getr away with it.
Quote: How is Air Wisconsin like? What is the upgrade-time? I saw that the pay was ok compared to some other regionals. (I can't believe I'm finding that pay ok... ) Anyone work there?

Greetz
To answer your question, i believe that they are one of the "better" regionals to work for. A former student of mine just got ajob there.......he is only 19 years old! So i don't think that flight time is much of an issue
Quote: To answer your question, i believe that they are one of the "better" regionals to work for. A former student of mine just got ajob there.......he is only 19 years old! So i don't think that flight time is much of an issue
19 years?! Does he have a degree? He must have gone a fast way...
Thanks anyway...
Quote: 19 years?! Does he have a degree? He must have gone a fast way...
Thanks anyway...
he was a southern ill sophmore. timing is EVERYTHING
Will regionals generally look more favorably at education or flight hours? Like say some guy was doing CFI/banner towing work and raked in about 4,000 hours or so.
Air wisconsin can't get a call
What does a person have to do to get an interview with wisconsin?????????????
i e-mailed faxed and snail mailed a million resumes with no luck and i see guys on aviation interviews with > 1000 hrs getting class dates. i live in philly sit right seat on a citation and have 2200tt 300+ multi and they just won't call!!!! Whats a poor pilot to do???
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to