Climategate

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 55
Go to
Nature to us all...
Starlings give twitchers the bird | Metro.co.uk
>Once again, these are the type of "Scientists" that tell you we evolved from apes!

no, they are not. evolutionary biologists have determinded we and apes shared common ancestors. climatologists have recorded warming trends, and have corrolated that to increases in greenhouse gas quantities.
Quote: Once again, these are the type of "Scientists" that tell you we evolved from apes! These are just secular people making their own agenda, and people like al gore making a huge amount of money. Keeping the planet clean by reducing pollution, waste is great. I am all for it. Trying to "save" the planet is giving *man* way to much credit.
that's the worst comparison ever

btw
Quote: >Once again, these are the type of "Scientists" that tell you we evolved from apes!

no, they are not. evolutionary biologists have determinded we and apes shared common ancestors. climatologists have recorded warming trends, and have corrolated that to increases in greenhouse gas quantities.
They (scientists) fell from the same tree. Pardon the pun.
'Nuff said...
Look before the thread gets closed or I get violated for religion talk. This climate gate thing is just a great example that scientists are people, like politions because they made a mistake, or they have a different agenda. Don't believe them just because they are scientists. No matter what the subject.
And before someone says it, no I can't spell.
Cheetah takes umbrage
Quote:
Once again, these are the type of "Scientists" that tell you we evolved from apes!....

.....no, they are not. evolutionary biologists have determinded we and apes shared common ancestors...
Both of these theories are hotly disputed --- by apes.
For every scientist that was on board with this there were two that said it was not the case. The Earth does what the Earth does and it has done it long before we had cars.
Quote: Um i dont necessarily think it was a massive conspiracy as in they all knew about it and it was organized.

I do however think that once they saw the checks rolling in the played along with it.
I rest my case
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 55
Go to