Conditions will Improve when Packages Don't Move

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: My misunderstanding then. I appologize.

In regards to oil, no. But what I would be willing to do is support the company to find other ways to generate a profit, BESIDES reducing labor costs.
Of course you would, because you are a human being with a concience, and that is to your credit. Change will happen when we (yes ALL of us) stop being flaborgasted by what we can get for the least amount of money and start remembering what the meaning of value is.

No appolgies necessary my friend...no worries.....

*edited because I apparently have a 5th grade spelling capacity and am a moron*
Quote: I'm just going to guess. He prolly isnt happy hauling people that are undercutting his wages. Paying $200 for a round trip ticket, that costs the company over a grand to operate.

Low air fares need to goto hell, except at SWA, Air Tran, and JBU.
That is a ridiculos statement
Quote: right on, theres too many wimps afraid to strike nowadays!
strikes and unions are what got us out of slave labor textiles factory's in the 1800 and 1900's!
Ya, cause those are the exact conditions that we're working in today, right?
You guys are pampered and have no clue what bad is
Quote: That is a ridiculos statement
Nice follow up.
Quote: Just out of curiousity, which conditions have deteriorated to the point that you feel this way as a passenger "hauler"?
The main reason I desire to fly freight is the stability. Followed closely by pay.

I like flying passengers and the pilots that work for my company are great, but I also realize that I'm one terrorist strike away from the unemployment line.

Flea
Quote: The main reason I desire to fly freight is the stability. Followed closely by pay.

I like flying passengers and the pilots that work for my company are great, but I also realize that I'm one terrorist strike away from the unemployment line.
Flea

Why do you think the freight haulers are exempt from a terrorist attack?
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to