Holy Cow ...Obese passenger has picture taken

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Obese air passenger in economy seat has picture taken - Telegraph

good thing he didnt get the middle seat
Is that guy a Giant? He looks 8 feet tall as well.
Quote: Is that guy a Giant? He looks 8 feet tall as well.
You look that way when u sit on the armrests instead of the seat cushion
Quote: You look that way when u sit on the armrests instead of the seat cushion

Didn't notice that the first time I looked at this picture! Damn, that's gotta be painful...
The comments on the article page crack me up. I'm still amazed at just how generally uneducated, unintelligent, and ignorant the general populace is.
Should've kicked him off at the gate imo, thats a safety hazard.
I think that's me sitting next to him.
Really!????, Buy two seats or get off my aircraft. where the heck was the Capatain?
Quote: The comments on the article page crack me up. I'm still amazed at just how generally uneducated, unintelligent, and ignorant the general populace is.
I agree. With comments like:
"I think aeroplanes should really start catering for bigger passengers!" "Obese, a bit probably, but he looks like abig guy anyway... I thought all of america was full of people like this"
"what right has anyone got to take his picture! he has as much right to fly as anyone else does" and
"And to those who say he needs to pay more 4an extra seat..there's gotta be a better answer"

it really does lead me to question the future of our species especially after a random sampling show the complete inability to think critically. Flying isn't for everybody. If you're unfit to sit in one seat, then you'll have to sit in another as well, which costs money. If you can't afford that, then don't fly; at least unfit to fly in that airplane in that airline. Who knows, with the advent of dog airlines, there might be a carrier that caters to the "big and tall." It sounds mean-spirited, but that's the reality of the matter. And what is up with the international stereotyping of Americans? On average, I think we are more health conscious than most people would give us credit.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to