Over and done with...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
Congrats USMC and thanks for the years of service to our country. The Hornet was the one machine I wanted to fly. Some aircraft get everything right - looks, performance, handling. In the commercial world the 757 is that plane. I think the Hornet is my fave in the military world. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Also, how did the iPhone search go? You can PM me on that if you want.
It's not very often in life that we do something, knowing full well that it's the last time we'll ever do it. It's bitterseet, isn't it?

Semper Fi and thanks for your service to our country.
USMC,

Congratulations on 20 years doing something meaningful and difficult to attain. As somebody just trying to get into military aviation, I've learned quite a bit just reading your posts. I hope you enjoy your next endeavor and thanks for your service.
Thank you for your service. I appreciate it.

Illini
What a great last flight. That beats getting a water canon salute for sure.

Congratulations for a successful career and thank you for your service to our country.
Great writeup.

Congrats on 20 years in the air. And thanks for blowing stuff up for me that I was too lazy to do myself when Id call it in.
The first important thing to happen after my last flight was for my computer to crap itself so I'm writing this reply on my new iPhone (there is your answer Dal :-) Anyways - thanks to all for the well wishes. Your heart felt congrats are appreciated. I do have some pics to share as soon as I can get to a new computer next week - so please stay tuned!

USMCFLYR
Thanks for posting that. I enjoy reading your comments. You always have something of value to contribute. Must have been hard to walk away from the F/A-18 for the last time. Sounds like it was a great flight and I look forward to pictures/video. Thanks for 20 years of service to the USMC.
Congrats! And thank you for your service.
Congrats and Thank you for your service. I hope that you find something as rewarding as this job has been.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to